Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Calm Before the Storm

So it has been a while since I last wrote but I want to ensure the few people that might actually be reading this blog that it is not dead and instead I have just been busy of late.  However I should make up for the recent lull in the next few days as I have plenty of blog posts to make already in mind just needing to be written.  Some of what you can look forward to...

-Lost : Just finished watching the 6th and final season.  Time to tell what I think of it...
-The Social Network : Watched it last night so review is coming...
-Forsberg Comeback? : Peter Forsberg is back with the Avalanche skating and while he doesn't have a contract I'll talk about this anyway...
-NHL All-Star : I have about 5 possible different posts on this subject, and which one(s) I choose to write about I'm not sure yet...

These are just a small sample of the ideas that have run through my head in the past few days when I have been unable to post.  I should start rolling out some new posts starting a bit later today so keep your eyes open...

No comments:

Post a Comment