Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Social Network"

"The Social Network" ... and nope, I'm not talking about blogs or Facebook or any of that.  I'm talking about the movie.  I didn't expect much from this movie but was surprisingly pleased with it.  It basically tells the story of the founding of Facebook from the early days.

The movie used a current day/flashback style of storytelling in which two lawsuits were going on current day and the story was told through flashbacks.  The story was well told and enjoyable and while I don't know how closely or loosely it stuck to real life it was a good watch.  The end just kind of happened which was a bit disappointing but overall a good movie worth watching.


I also watched "Marmaduke" this weekend which while decent was kinda dull for the most part.  Not a bad movie, but nothing special either.  Had some humorous moments and good for kids but as an adult don't expect too much out of it.

"The Great Mouse Detective", one of my favorite Disney movies growing up, was watched also.  Enjoyable and fun and while not as great as it was when I was younger still good...

No comments:

Post a Comment